More than 20 FSRU industry experts to give exclusive insights on FSRU projects, markets updates on a macro level and case-studies of successful FSRU deployments in Asia
Taking place from 24 – 25 May at the Parkroyal Collection, Marina Bay, Singapore, the Small-Mid Scale FSRU Summit Asia 2023 will see FSRU owners, EPCs, shipyards, financiers, equipment and solutions providers, and governmental bodies converge to discuss developments across Asia.
With the rising demand of FSRUs, 50 new FSRUs amounting to a total capacity of 166.7 Mtpa is estimated to be delivered by 2026. Of which, 18 projects are already under construction and the remaining 32 projects are in the planning phase; according to GIIGNL Annual Report 2022, Asia accounts for having built 97% of the 48 FSRU feet at the end of 2021.
This calls for an opportunity to bring the regional FSRU industry professions together to uncover business intelligence as well as explore opportunities in commercialising FSRUs.
The format of the Small-Mid Scale FSRU Summit Asia steers away from away from a typical conference setting, with the introduction of roundtable discussions and speed networking sessions. Delegates will have the opportunity to share their thoughts on their topics of interest during the roundtable discussions. During the speed networking session, delegates can make efficient, effective connections among themselves, all done within a short amount of time.
Delegates can hear from industry leaders including Höegh LNG, ICIS, Atlantic, Gulf & Pacific, SKK Migas, Wilhemsen Ship Management, RINA Services SPA, Wood Mackenzie and many more. They will share insights on the FSRU lifecycle, project executions, opportunities in commercialising FSRUs, and many more.
Some of the leading FSRU industry leaders who will be sharing their expertise and views include:
• Nick Kouvaritakis, Partner, Global Head of LNG, Mayer Brown PK Wong & Nair Pte. Ltd.
• Mohd Nurman, General Manager, Long-Term LNG Supply & LNG Infrastructure Development, Summit Asia Pacific
• Stephen Migliara, FSRU Project Director, Gaslog
• Mangesh Patankar, Director – Gas and LNG Consulting, Wood Mackenzie
• Parth Jindal, Managing Director, Höegh LNG
• Nisi Setyobudi, Senior LNG Advisor, Sinokor Maritime
• Cheryl Goh, Executive Director, LNG Alliance
• Mauro Boni, Head of Marine Floating Offshore Sector, RINA Services SPA
• Jainendra Trivedi, Vice President, LNG Terminals & Logistics, Atlantic, Gulf & Pacific Company (AG&P)
• Gustad Hormazdi, Senior Key Account Manager, DNV Singapore Pte. Ltd.
• Théo Reibel , Business Development Manager, GTT SEA Pte. Ltd.
• Robert Songer, LNG Markets Analyst, ICIS
• Joachim Moxon, Senior LNG Analyst, ICIS
• Anas Pradipta, Manager of Natural Gas Marketing & Commercialization, SKK Migas
• Tony Rega, Lead, Gas and LNG, Asia Pacific, NexantECA
• Himanshu Singh, Vessel Manager – LNG/FSRU/LNGBV, Wilhemsen Ship Management
• Holger Kelle, Director, INCITIAS
• Subodh Borse, Director, Newbuildings and Offshore Projects, Synergy Marine
• Christina Ranee Sevajee, Head of Gas Technology, Bumi Armada
• Chester Chan, Head, LNG and Multi-commodity Origination (East of Suez), PetroChina
• Marc Howson, Head of Asia, Welligence Energy Analytics
• Will Pulsford, Manager Asia Pacific Consulting, Poten & Partners
• Nicholas Padgalskas, Asia-Pacific Lead for Oil & Gas and New Energy Technologies, ING
and many more…
Conference themes focus on FSRU Market Intelligence, Global FSRU Demand, FSRU Deployments in Asia, FSRU Technology, Design and Sustainability, LNG Conversion and Newbuilds and a Regional Focus on South Asia.
Key topics include:
• Market intelligence: Predictions and forecasts
• Understanding demand requirements in Asia
• Market update: case-studies of successful FSRU deployments in Asia
• Co-relation between LNG, FSRU and oil prices
• Emissions control
• Balancing costs to ensure project sustainability
• Obtaining financing for new-builds
• LNGC to FSRU conversion
• Policy updates (Country case-studies)
• Innovative small-mid-scale FSRU designs
• Effective execution strategies for FSRU projects
• Working with partners / sub-cons and buyers
• Digitalisation / Smart FSRU
For more information on conference matters and to register to attend, please visit www.fsruasiasummit.com.