After last 2022 successful edition, with 80+ biofuels experts and 20+ remarkable speakers, we have great pleasure to invite you to 5th European Conference Future of Biofuels taking place on 24-25 October 2023 in Copenhagen, Denmark.
Along with the European Commission’s REPowerEU plan, released in May 2022 in response to energy market disruptions from Russia’s invasion on Ukraine, EU aims to rapidly reduce dependence on Russian fossil fuels by 2027. Also with EU’s maritime fuel law to curtail shipping emissions and its sister regulation in the aviation sector, the EU sets the level of acceptable emissions and curtails them over time. Aiming to be serious drivers for biofuel market development.
This year we are focusing on production and implementation of biofuels and future fuels in maritime and aviation sectors to speed up their decarbonization. Other points of focus are: development of new supply chains, latest trends and perspectives for low carbon fuels in fuels mix but also new production technologies, refineries case studies and more. The event is set to bring industry stakeholders, unique content, workshop style discussions and networking. Gives an opportunity to showcase your products and services in the networking area and hold meetings with leaders from the industry.
- European and world markets outlook
- Biofuels market development – perspective for next 10 years
- Overview of European and national policies – FuelEU, Fit for 55, REPowerEU
- Global acceleration of biofuels production – new wave
- Best practice examples of meeting emission neutrality goals
- Production and use of alternative fuels in aviation and marine sector
- Digitization in biofuel industry
- Overview of production technologies of cellulosic ethanol, ammonia and hydrogen
- Bunkering, storage & handling technologies news
Who and why should attend?
5th European Future of Biofuels 2023 Conference will bring together top-level experts from biofuels suppliers, end-users from entire value chain (trading & distribution companies, producers of feedstock, energy suppliers, financial institutions, shipping companies, shipowners, EPC contractors and OEM’S), technology providers, equipment manufacturers, projects representatives, market analytics, consultancies, research experts, government representatives, business analytics and others.
During this 2-day event rich in presentations from industry end-users and running projects case studies you will gain a comprehensive overview of the biofuels sector. You can hear experts focusing on new regulations, changing market situation and more. Get an opportunity to network and exchange views with industry leaders.
Biofuels series participants:
* UPM * A.P. Moller-Maersk A/S * SAS Scandinavian Airlines * WBA * SkyNRG * Versalis * S&P Global Commodity Insights * SEKAB * Yerrawa * GIDARA Energy * Nordsol * Topsoe * Linnaeus University * Siemens AG * Bunker One * Neste * Mercurius Biorefining * SHV Energy * Södra * Technological Insititue for children’s products and leisure (AIJU) * Hy2gen * Implement Consulting Group * Biomass Energy Engineering * Port of Rotterdam * Ethanol Energy * BLC3 Association – Technology and Innovation Campus * GLS Tanks * ABSL * Lund University * COWI * Norden * Global Risk Management * USTC * Fondazione Istituto Italiano di Tecnologia * Saga Welco * CM Biomass * BASF Venture Capital * Kosan Gas * Carl F. Peters * MAN Energy Solutions * GenoFuel * St1 * Aalborg University * Asaş Alüminyum A.Ş * VOW ASA * Paques Europe * MBP Solutions Ltd Netherlands * FORCE Technology * BASF * «K» Line Bulk Shipping * Spar Shipping * EcoCeres * Syngenta * Rambøll * Saipem * Region Värmland * Technical University of Denmark * Kerogen Capital * Desotec * Sasol * DBG BIO ENERGY * Brenntag Polska * Kremsmüller Anlagenbau * Technip Energies Netherlands * Nordic Blue Crude * SHELL * TotalEnergies * Ørsted * AirFrance KLM * NIRAS * Port of Amsterdam * Terranol A/S * Daily Thermetrics Corporation * Eurofuel * University of Graz * EXPUR * Deco SpA * Novozymes * University of Oslo * Area Science Park * Chemoprojekt * Aurora Energy Research * Austrian Research Promotion Agency * Dankalk * Oil Marketing & Trading International * Baltic Control Certification * Aderco International * OLYX B.V. * Mabanaft Deutschland * Heraklion Port Authority * Imperial College London * Elan Greentech Energies Limited * CIP (Copenhagen Infrastructure Partners) * Stena Bulk * Bird & Bird Attorneys * Motor Oil (Hellas) Corinth Refineries S.A. * Fluxys * Nvalue * Biofuel Technology A/S * Port of Gothenburg * Tallage Stratégie-Grains * Chematur Engineering * Maersk Tankers A/S Cargill International * Airbus Helicopters * Litasco * New Power Parnters * Ashmead Maritime Shipbrokers * TU- Braunschweig Exzellenzcluster SE2A * Volvo Penta * Business Finland * Danaos Shipping Co. Ltd. * Waterleau Deutschland * Ventspils nafta terminals (VTTI group)